Legal Notice – Impressum
We process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal regulations (DSGVO, TKG 2003). In this data protection declaration we inform you about the most important data processing aspects on our website.
For technical reasons, in particular to ensure a secure and stable Internet presence, data is transmitted to us or to our web space provider via your Internet browser. With these so-called server log files, the type and version of your Internet browser, the operating system, the website from which you switched to our Internet presence (referrer URL), the website(s) of our Internet presence that you visit, the date and time of the respective access, as well as the IP address of the Internet connection from which our Internet presence is used, are collected.
The data collected in this way will be temporarily stored, but not together with your other data.
This data is stored on the legal basis of Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the improvement, stability, functionality, and security of our Internet presence.
Contact with us
If you contact us via e-mail on the website, the data you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing your inquiry and possible follow-up questions.
By contacting us, you consent that we use your data to inform you about our products or services. If you do not wish to receive any further information from us, you can object to this at any time. A text message to the above mentioned contact data (e.g., e-mail) is sufficient for this.
Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your mobile device using the browser. They do not cause any damage.
If you do not want this, you can set your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you can permit cookies only on a case by case basis.
When cookies are deactivated, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Access statistics (AWStats)
When our website is accessed, connection data is stored. This means that every time a file is accessed or attempted to be accessed on this server, the following data about this process is stored in a log file (server log file) by default for the purpose of system security and for statistical purposes:
· Complete IP address
· Time and method of the call
· URL called up
· Version of the HTTP protocol used
· Result value of the call
· Size of the call in KByte
· Page that was called up before this page was called up (referrer)
· Information on the browser and operating system used
All these data are without direct personal reference.
In order to be able to statistically evaluate access to our website, we use AWStats programme. It is used to evaluate log files that web servers create on the basis of visitor requests. The programme does not use cookie files for the evaluation. The statistical analysis is carried out via the log files, which also contain IP addresses. This data is not merged with other data sources, and the data is deleted after statistical analysis.
vstats does not transmit any data to a third-party server, as the programme is installed on our own hosting server. Therefore, no data is transferred to a non-European third country, as the hosting server is operated in the EU.
With regard to the data processing described above, users and data subjects have the right to
· confirmation of whether data concerning them are processed, information on the data processed, further information on data processing and copies of the data (cf. also art. 15 DSGVO);
· correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete data (cf. also art. 16 DSGVO);
· the immediate erasure of the data concerning them (cf. also art. 17 DSGVO), or, alternatively, if further processing is required pursuant to Art. 17 para. 3 DSGVO, to the restriction of processing pursuant to art. 18 DSGVO;
· receive the data concerning them and provided by them and the right on the transmission of this data to other providers/responsible parties (cf. also art. 20 DSGVO);
· objection to the supervisory authority if they are of the opinion that the data concerning them are processed by the provider in violation of data protection provisions (cf. also art. 77 DSGVO).
In addition, the provider is obliged to inform all recipients to whom data have been disclosed by the provider about any correction or deletion of data or the restriction of processing which takes place on the basis of articles 16, 17, paragraph 1, 18 DSGVO. However, this obligation shall not apply if such notification is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Notwithstanding this, the user has a right to information about these recipients.
Users and data subjects also have the right to object to the future processing of data concerning them in accordance with art. 21 DSGVO, provided that the data are processed by the provider in accordance with art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f) DSGVO. In particular, an objection to data processing for the purpose of direct advertising is permissible.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority (“Datenschutzbehörde”).